- Project is under construction through AR Development who recently completed the Mansfield Road multifamily housing development.
- A 2.6 acre site currently under development, the parcel is being sold to A.R. Building for a proposed $12.5 million 98-unit residential complex planned on the corner of a major thoroughfare.
- A flagship property for the City of New London with an architecturally fitting facade and amenities that include a rooftop deck.
- The City of New London will benefit from an estimated $250,000 boost in annual tax revenues.
- The recently completed $15 million complex at 60 Mansfield Road was built on vacant land with designated wetlands and many different levels of elevation.
- The 104-units are market rate, with a mix of studio, one and two-bedroom units with a starting price of about $1,000 with larger units around $2,000.
- Adapted reuse of the former Edward Bloom Silk Company plant built in 1919.
- Proposal is to convert plant into 60-70 workforce and mixed income residential units.
- This project is anticipated to help incentivize or promote renovations to surrounding neighborhood.
- Numerous Historic buildings throughout downtown are under renovation with upper floors being renovated into upscale market housing.
- 1st floor commercial spaces are being revitalized and repurposed.
- Various investors – Yahuda Amar, David Preka of Advance Improvements, Eric Hamburg, etc.
- Former dairy barn located on Mitchell College property reconstructed for adaptive reuse.
- Barn space converted to a flexible space for theater, student activities, community use and outdoor events.
- New home for the local Flock Theatre Group.
Regan Communications Group
- A $1.1 Million investment reinvented a building owned by a subsidiary of Boston-based marketing and public relations giant Regan Communications Group.
- First two floors are commercial office space for Quinn & Hary, upper two floors were converted into two (2) apartments with spectacular views.
- Renovation of historic Guthrie Estate/Lighthouse Inn on National Register of Historic Places.
- Lighthouse Inn houses twenty-six (26) bedrooms & restaurant in south New London’s beach community.