Live, Work, Invest in New London Gift Certificates
The Office of Community and Economic Development is allocating a portion of the CARES Act Round 2 funding to offer incentives to support small businesses in order to mitigate negative economic affects related to COVID-19.
The incentive will be structured on the base value of the purchased gift certificate:
|Base Value||Bonus Incentive||Total Value|
- Base Value Gift Certificates can be used at any time, with no expiration date for use; however, use prior to December 31, 2020, is highly promoted!
- Incentive Gift Certificates must be used no later than April 30, 2021.
- Gift Certificates do not hold cash value for the purchaser and must be used in full at the selected business establishment.
- Gift Certificates must be used for purchases – tipping is excluded from Gift Certificate usage.
- Individuals are limited to a total of five Gift Certificates, regardless of the value purchased.
- Gift Certificates may be purchased at The Parade Pop Up Marketplace on Saturdays and Sundays, through January 3, 2021. Gift Certificates may also be purchased at the Tax Office Drive Through Window, located at 15 Masonic Street, New London, M-F, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., or at the link below.
- Use of any purchased Gift Certificate is encouraged every Thursday through the holiday season at Shop Local Shop Late events from 12 to 8 p.m.!! Times may vary for December 24 and 31.